Medical Transcription Softwares, Helps, Samples, Training/jobs TransAim Medical Transcription: How do I get my yahoo mail to forward to Outlook on my home computer?

RSS : Articles / Comments


How do I get my yahoo mail to forward to Outlook on my home computer?

12:56, Posted by Usman Kokab, No Comment

Resolved Question

I recently bought a new computer and all new MS Office Suite software. On my old computer I used to read my yahoo mail through MS Outlook. I have tried to set up my e-mail the same way on my new computer by using the Outlook E-mail wizard, but have been unsuccessful in doing so. Any tips on how to do this would be much appreciated.
1 Open Microsoft Outlook, click "File" and choose "Add Account" from the "Info" tab.
2 Click "Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types" and then click "Next."
3 Choose "Internet Email" and click "Next."
4 Enter your name in the "Your Name" field as you want it to appear on the emails you send.
5 Type your Yahoo! email address into the "Email Address" field.
6 Select "POP3" from the "Account Type" drop-down menu.
7 Enter "pop.mail.yahoo.com" in the Incoming Mail Server field.

Allow Outlooks to Send Emails Using Your Yahoo! Account

1 Enter "smtp.mail.yahoo.com" into the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) field.
2 Type your Yahoo! username again in the "User Name" field.
3 Type your Yahoo! account password in the "Password" field.
4 Check the "Remember Password" box if you choose to not type your password when Outlook checks your Yahoo! account. This is not as secure, but if you use a password on your computer then this extra step might be unnecessary.
5 Click "More Settings" and the click on the "Outgoing Server" tab.
6 Check the box "My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication" and then select "Use

Usman Ali Kokab

Source(s):

tausmt.blogspot.com

mtsoftwares.blogspot.com

No Comment