Medical Transcription Softwares, Helps, Samples, Training/jobs TransAim Medical Transcription: How do i get my comp to play a song at start up?

RSS : Articles / Comments


How do i get my comp to play a song at start up?

14:40, Posted by Usman Kokab, No Comment

Resolved Question
I want my comp to play a song when it starts instead of the start up noise.. Plz help THANK U!
  • Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Go to

 My Computer
→C:\ Drive
→Windows
→Media Folder

This is where the sounds for Windows are
Look down the list for Windows XP Startup
Right click on it and select Rename.
Now just put a X at the front of the name,
It will not play now and setting it back will just need the X removing.

Now put your new audio in that folder and right click and rename it to Windows XP Startup

No Comment